International Conference on the Initial Stages in High-Energy Nuclear Collisions
Focus of the conference:
- partonic structure of protons and nuclei
- the conditions at the initial stages of the nuclear collisions
- complementarity of proton-ion and electron-ion collisions
- role and nature of fluctuations of initial conditions in pp, pA, eA and AA collision and the subsequent system evolution
- determination of viscosity and other physical properties of the created system
Detailed program coming soon...