Beware of the start time and date displayed on your Contribution window:
– it may be wrong.
If your start time is earlier than the finish time and the duration is correct, then the information is correct and you can ignore the warning below.
If the start time is 7 hours later than it should be compared to the finish time, please subtract 7 hours to get the correct start time.
If this problem exists and your talk is scheduled for 17:00 onwards, the date shown will be incorrectly incremented by one day.
The finish time is always correct, quoted in PDT.
Please use the Compact Timetable link to verify the correct day and time of your talk.
The Poster Session is on Friday at 18:30–19:30 immediately before the Conference Banquet.
If you have not uploaded your CIPANP 2018 talk/poster to Indico yet, you are requested to do so at least 24 hours prior to its scheduled presentation time by using the link that was sent in your abstract acceptance e-mail, or by logging in using the red Login button above.
You are strongly encouraged to submit a PDF file in order to minimize the probability of font corruptions, etc., but PowerPoint and Keynote files will also be accepted.
Once logged in, you should see a My Contributions link under My Conference in the left hand panel.
If you do not see the link, you do not have submission rights. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Click on My Contributions.
- On the My Contributions window, click on View next to your contribution
- On the Contribution window check the time of your presentation. (Please subtract 7 hours from the start time, the finish time is correct.)
- Click on the pencil icon next to Files.
- On the Edit Materials window, click on Add material.
- On the Upload Material window, leave Material type as Slides unless you are uploading a Poster.
- Click on Choose File.
- Browse on your computer to the file that you want to upload and Choose the file.
- Once the file has uploaded, click on Create Resource at the foot of the Upload Material window.
- You should now see your uploaded file listed on the Contribution window.
- Log out if you wish, or stay logged on for the duration of the conference.
- Make sure that your timezone is set to US/Pacific in the menu bar above.
Please come to the meeting room at least 20 minutes before the session is due to begin to confirm that your talk has been downloaded successfully.
You are also requested to bring a copy of your talk on a USB stick as a backup in case connectivity or bandwidth problems are experienced linking back to the Indico instance at LBNL.
If you have never received an acceptance e-mail, or you do not see the My Contributions link, then you are not the defined Speaker and do not have submission rights to upload the talk. Therefore please do the following:
- Create an account on the LBNL Indico instance immediately by using the red Login button above.
- After you have submitted the account request form, you will receive an e-mail which contains a link that you should use to activate your account.
- Once your account has been activated, please send an e-mail to Martin Comyn at Martin.Comyn@telus.net with the ID# of the abstract/contribution in the subject line to let him know that the account has been created.
- Once processed, you will be denoted as the Presenter and granted submission privileges.
When creating your account, please pay particular attention to entering your Family and First names in the correct fields. Use correct capitalization for your names and affiliation. Ensure that you have entered your e-mail address correctly.
NOTE: All Indico instances worldwide are discrete, with their own sets of accounts, and therefore you must create an account on this LBNL site in order to be able to submit an abstract or upload your talk or poster.